Benefits of Getting Your Toyota Regularly Washed
Getting your Toyota regularly washed is an easy way to get the most out of your vehicle in San Diego. Find out why car washes are such an important aspect of automotive maintenance, and then make your way from Carlsbad to the Mossy Toyota Auto Spa, where you can also take advantage of a full lineup of affordable service specials.
- Make an impression. – The clearest and most obvious reason to get a car wash around Chula Vista is that it makes your Toyota look shiny and new. If you bought a red 4Runner or black RAV4, you probably want to take pride in your investment. So make an impression on the streets of San Diego with a full service car wash from the Mossy Toyota Auto Spa!
- Remove dirt. – When you allow dirt and grime to gather up, it eats into the body, underbody, and components of your vehicle, decreasing the life of your vehicle and making it age much more quickly.
- Remove salt. – Like dirt, salt from the beaches near Chula Vista can get stuck to your car and corrode key elements. Get it washed regularly to remove salt.
- Be a better driver. – A dirty car means lower visibility in the windshield and side windows. Lowered visibility means you’re less aware of your surroundings and more likely to get into a collision.
- Stay clean. – When you brush up against a dirty car, your clothes can get dirty. Opening the door of a dirty car can get your hands dirty, as well.
- Improved Fuel Economy. – Dirt on your car creates drag, which in turn causes your Toyota to burn more fuel.
Turn to Mossy Toyota for a Full Service Car Wash in San Diego
If you’re looking for a top-notch, eco-friendly car wash near La Jolla and Chula Vista, then come to the Mossy Toyota Auto Spa, where you can get an Executive Wash for $29.95, a Premium Wash for $19,95, and a variety of different detail packages. While you’re here, consider getting your oil changed, having your tires rotated, or picking up a Toyota part as well. We’re around Chula Vista in San Diego, CA, and you can contact us today to get started. Once your car is looking fancy and clean, show it off! Take your friends for a drive and head to one of San Diego’s best escape rooms.
Related Posts from Mossy Toyota
The 2020 Toyota Supra is now available at Mossy Toyota, and we have the specs and information to help make your car-buying decision even easier. The newest addition to the Toyota model lineup, the Toyota Supra, was unveiled at the Chicago and Detroit Auto Show, and La Jolla drivers are excited to get behind the wheel! Visit…
The new Toyota Corolla is easily one of the most reliable and highly praised sedans on the La Jolla roads today, with drivers enjoying years of dependable and comfortable driving. When you follow the recommended maintenance schedule, your Toyota Corolla has a life expectancy that can reach up to 10 years or 300,000 miles – or…
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 offers all-wheel drive in every trim, and with the high-end Adventure trim, it comes standard. If you were wondering whether all RAV4 models are AWD, the answer is that they can be! However, the particular Toyota all-wheel drive system that comes with your vehicle varies depending on the trim you select….