About Toyota Used Car Certification
AT MOSSY TOYOTA THE BEST NEW CARS MAKE THE BEST PRE-OWNED CARS
Toyota’s commitment to quality, innovation, and durability is the foundation upon which the Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) program launched in 1996. Mossy Toyota has been an involved in the program from the beginning, and we pride ourselves on the quality and strength of this program.
Along with the experience and heritage comes another advantage; an exceptional coverage policy. With a 12-month/12,000-mile Limited Comprehensive Warranty a 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty plus one full year of Roadside Assistance, honored at more that 1,400 Toyota dealers in the U.S. and Canada, you are covered.
The Certification Process
At Mossy Toyota the certification process keeps you in mind every step of the way. The TCUV standards apply from the time we acquire the vehicle through to the final sale. Each candidate for certification can be a current model year vehicle, up to and including six year old models, with 85,000 miles or less on the odometer. Prior to the rigorous 160-point inspection every certified Toyota goes through, a CARFAX vehicle history report is reviewed to ensure that only the best of the best vehicles receive the Toyota Certified Seal of approval.
Toyota Certified Program Benefits
- 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty.
- 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty.
- 1 year of Roadside Assistance.
- 160-Point minimum Quality Assurance Inspection.
- Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report.
- Standard New-Car Financing Rates Available.
- Extended Warranty Coverage (items 1, 2, 3 and 4 above) transferable at no cost for added resale value.
- Reconditioned to Toyota’s exacting standards by Toyota factory-trained technicians.
- Warranty honored at over 1,400 Toyota dealers in the U.S. and Canada.
- Trade-ins accepted.
- Trouble-free handling of your transaction, including DMV paper work.
- All important information clearly spelled out in your contract.