What is the MPG of a 2022 Toyota Corolla?
Need a new Toyota for your daily San Diego commute? Perhaps you’ve got a trip across CA coming up and want to keep your gas consumption to a minimum? Regardless of your needs, the Toyota Corolla is a fantastic choice for drivers looking to maximize their fuel efficiency. Not sure what the MPG of a Toyota Corolla is? The 2022 Toyota Corolla MPG ratings max out at 53 MPG City and 52 MPG Highway* on the Hybrid LE configuration. Find out more about the new Corolla MPG ratings with the experts at Mossy Toyota below!
2022 Toyota Corolla MPG Ratings Per Trim Level
There are no less than nine Corolla configurations to choose from at Mossy Toyota, and the Corolla MPG ratings vary depending on which configuration you choose. Take a look at the 2022 Toyota Corolla fuel economy specs for each trim level and see which one best suits your needs:
- 2022 Toyota Corolla L – 30 MPG city / 38 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla LE – 30 MPG city / 38 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE – 53 MPG city / 52 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla XLE – 29 MPG city / 37 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE – 31 MPG city / 40 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade Edition – 31 MPG city / 38 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE Apex Edition – 31 MPG city / 38 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla XSE – 31 MPG city / 38 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota XSE Apex Edition – 31 MPG city / 38 MPG highway*
2022 Toyota Corolla Fuel-Efficiency Features
As you can see, there’s a variety of fuel-efficient configurations for the latest Toyota Corolla. However, you can save even more in gas money thanks to the 2022 Corolla’s dynamic design, optimized engines, and resource-efficient technology systems. Some of the green technologies available across the lineup include:
- Variable Valve Timing: Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves, which ultimately ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
- Aerodynamic Design: Wind-tunnel testing led to a Corolla that cuts through the air with ease.
- Transmission: The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P): Keeps you and your passengers safe during Chula Vista drives with a suite of accident-preventive features. Most notably, the standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control also boosts Corolla fuel economy as it matches your speed evenly with the car ahead of you.
Make the Most of the 2022 Corolla MPG Ratings Today!
Ready to optimize your San Diego travels with a brand new Toyota Corolla? Then reach out to us at Mossy Toyota to set up a test drive or to ask any questions you may have. We’re more than happy to provide you with more details about the 2022 Corolla or how to buy a new car!
*2022 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
More from Mossy Toyota
Need a dependable Toyota truck to help you take on tough San Diego hauls with confidence? The Toyota Tacoma is your dream vehicle. Choose between six different 2022 Toyota Tacoma trim levels based on what your La Jolla job site or next upcoming towing job requires. Whether you’re eyeing the 2022 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab or Toyota…
Have trouble finding a reliable SUV that combines mighty performance specs with remarkable fuel economy ratings? The brand-new 2022 Toyota Highlander may be exactly what you’re looking for. Whether you need an adaptable vehicle for your CA off-roading adventures or a three-row SUV for getting the kids around San Diego, the Highlander’s MPG ratings are guaranteed…
If you’re looking for a dependable Toyota SUV in San Diego, you simply can’t go wrong with the Toyota 4Runner! This state-of-the-art crossover not only offers a spacious interior cabin, but you can also choose between a multitude of stunning 4Runner color options for the exterior and cabin. Whether you’re looking for bold hues or classic…