How Much Does a Toyota Highlander Cost?
Is your growing La Jolla family in need of a larger vehicle? The new 2021 Toyota Highlander is a popular SUV that’s garnered great reviews from automotive experts. The Highlander also boasts a comfort-centric cabin filled with advanced technology, while also delivering a strong performance on San Diego roads. What’s more, drivers can access these features for an accessible starting price. Although you’re probably wondering, “How much does a Toyota Highlander cost?” The Toyota Highlander price starts at $34,810* and you’ll have access to numerous standard features like Toyota SafetySense™ 2.5+ (TSS 2.5+), no matter which trim you choose. Learn more about the 2021 Toyota Highlander configurations and prices with Mossy Toyota.
2021 Toyota Highlander L — $34,810*
No matter which Toyota Highlander configuration you opt for, each is equipped with a robust
295-hp 3.5L V6 engine, three-row seating, and a maximum of 16 cubic feet of cargo space.
The Toyota Highlander price for the entry-level trim is $34,810*. When you select the base trim, you can look forward to the following features:
- LED headlights with intelligent automatic high beams
- Standard seating for eight passengers
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- Toyota SafetySense™ 2.5+ (TSS 2.5+), which includes a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Road Sign Assist, and more
- Five USB Ports
2021 Toyota Highlander LE — $37,010*
As you move up in the Highlander lineup, you’ll get to the Toyota Highlander LE which has a starting price of $37,010* MSRP. Along with the slightly higher starting price, you can access even more comfort and safety features:
- Hybrid LE option for $38,410* MSRP
- LED fog lights
- Leather-trimmed shift knob and steering wheel
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Power Liftgate that’s height adjustable and with jam protection
2021 Toyota Highlander XLE — $39,810*
The Toyota Highlander XLE comes in at a starting price of $39,810* MSRP and has notable style and convenience upgrades:
- Hybrid XLE option for $41,210*
- 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support
- 7-inch color LCD multi-information display (MID)
- Heated front-row seats
- SofTex-trimmed front and rear seats
- Wireless smartphone charging
2021 Toyota Highlander XSE — $41,405*
Up next in the lineup of configurations is the Toyota Highlander XSE which has head-turning exterior styling with chrome trim and striking finishes. Explore the Highlander XSE design features below:
- 20-inch machined-face alloy wheels
- Aggressive mesh front grille with a sporty front bumper and lower spoiler
- Rear lower bumper in a grey metallic finish with chrome lower-spoiler trim
- Twin-tip exhaust
- Color-keyed side rocker panels with chrome lower trim
- Black roof rails
- Unique SoftTex®-trimmed or leather-trimmed front and second-row seats
2021 Toyota Highlander Limited — $43,765*
The 2021 Toyota Highlander Limited is also available in a hybrid option. Upgrade your Chula Vista drivers with the following amenities:
- Hybrid Limited option for $45,165*
- Dynamic Navigation
- Premium Audio
- Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors equipped with a set of new features on their terms
- Leather-trimmed seats with heated and ventilated front seats
2021 Toyota Highlander Platinum — $46,965*
At the top of the Toyota Highlander configurations is the 2021 Toyota Highlander Platinum that comes in at a starting price of $46,850. Check out some of the top-tier features you can expect in this range-topping configuration:
- Hybrid Platinum option for $48,365*
- Heated second-row captain’s chairs
- 10-inch color Head-Up Display
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Bird’s Eye View Camera with dynamic gridlines
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System on LED projector headlights
- Power panoramic view moonroof with sunshade, one-touch open/close, and jam protection
- Best-in-class 12.3-inch touchscreen display
2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Configurations and Prices
If you enjoy the specs that all of the previous Toyota Highlander configurations have to offer, you’ll be equally impressed by the 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. Available in four trims, the Highlander Hybrid gives driver access to a 2.5L 4-Cyl. ECVT Hybrid engine with AWD that achieves 186 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque. In addition to this robust engine, you can also look forward to better fuel efficiency with an EPA-estimated 36 city/35 highway mpg. Check out a breakdown of the Hybrid trims and prices, below:
- 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid LE – $38,410 MSRP*
- 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE – $41,210 MSRP*
- 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited – $45,165 MSRP*
- 2021 Toyota Hybrid Platinum – $48,365 MSRP*
Browse the Toyota Highlander Configurations at Mossy Toyota
The 2021 Toyota Highlander configurations are here to elevate your Carlsbad commutes to new heights. Contact us to arrange a test drive, and while you’re here, consult with your finance specialists to determine the best Toyota Highlander price for your budget. Or, if you’re still in the research phase, learn more about the 2021 Toyota Highlander towing capacity. We look forward to working with you!
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $995 for Cars (Yaris HB, Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV, Supra), $1,175 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,365 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary..
**Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
Learn More at Mossy Toyota
The All-New 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid
First, there was the Toyota Corolla, delivering powerful performance at a cost-effective price to San Diego drivers. Then, there was the Toyota Corolla Cross, providing even more versatility and fuel efficiency for your daily commute. However, some prospective customers still wonder, “Does the Corolla Cross come in a hybrid configuration?” View New Vehicles InventoryContact Us The…
What are the 2022 Toyota Tacoma Trim Levels?
Need a dependable Toyota truck to help you take on tough San Diego hauls with confidence? The Toyota Tacoma is your dream vehicle. Choose between six different 2022 Toyota Tacoma trim levels based on what your La Jolla job site or next upcoming towing job requires. Whether you’re eyeing the 2022 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab or Toyota…
What Are the 2022 Toyota Highlander MPG Ratings?
Have trouble finding a reliable SUV that combines mighty performance specs with remarkable fuel economy ratings? The brand-new 2022 Toyota Highlander may be exactly what you’re looking for. Whether you need an adaptable vehicle for your CA off-roading adventures or a three-row SUV for getting the kids around San Diego, the Highlander’s MPG ratings are guaranteed…
0 comment(s) so far on How Much Does a Toyota Highlander Cost?