What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?
Are you in the market for a sedan that can handle your commutes around and outside of San Diego, yet doesn’t force you to spend lots on fuel? The 2021 Toyota Corolla boasts impressive mpg ratings with the 2021 Corolla Hybrid LE trim, achieving up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway*. Learn more about Corolla MPG specs and efficiency features with Mossy Toyota near La Jolla.
2021 Toyota Corolla MPG
There are numerous Toyota Corolla trim levels to choose from, giving drivers different performance and efficiency options. Check out the Toyota MPG ratings by trim level, below:
- 2021 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE: 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade Edition: 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE Apex Edition: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota XSE Apex Edition: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE
If you want to maximize your efficiency and power on Chula Vista roads, the 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE trim delivers on all fronts. It’s equipped with a 1.8L four-cylinder engine that’s paired with Valvematic technology, producing 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. This model also features EV/ECO/Power driving modes that further increases fuel efficiency.
Toyota Corolla MPG: Efficiency Features
There’s a variety of innovative systems that contribute to the Toyota Corolla’s efficiency:
- Exterior Design–Wind-tunnel testing produced a Corolla that’s agile when on the road.
- Transmission–The Toyota Corolla comes standard with a continuously variable transmission (CVT), which provides a wide range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Variable Valve Timing–This system calibrates the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. It results in balanced power and fuel economy.
An additional standard Corolla feature is Dynamic Radar Cruise Control that delivers a better fuel economy that matching your speed with the car ahead of you. This is another way the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system leads in automotive safety.
Shop for the Efficient Toyota Corolla at Mossy Toyota
If you’re interested in accessing the impressive Corolla MPG ratings, turn to the experts at Mossy Toyota. Contact us today to arrange a test drive and our experts will walk you through the Corolla specs, interior, and more!
*2021 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
More from Mossy Toyota
The All-New 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid
First, there was the Toyota Corolla, delivering powerful performance at a cost-effective price to San Diego drivers. Then, there was the Toyota Corolla Cross, providing even more versatility and fuel efficiency for your daily commute. However, some prospective customers still wonder, “Does the Corolla Cross come in a hybrid configuration?” View New Vehicles InventoryContact Us The…
What are the 2022 Toyota Tacoma Trim Levels?
Need a dependable Toyota truck to help you take on tough San Diego hauls with confidence? The Toyota Tacoma is your dream vehicle. Choose between six different 2022 Toyota Tacoma trim levels based on what your La Jolla job site or next upcoming towing job requires. Whether you’re eyeing the 2022 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab or Toyota…
What Are the 2022 Toyota Highlander MPG Ratings?
Have trouble finding a reliable SUV that combines mighty performance specs with remarkable fuel economy ratings? The brand-new 2022 Toyota Highlander may be exactly what you’re looking for. Whether you need an adaptable vehicle for your CA off-roading adventures or a three-row SUV for getting the kids around San Diego, the Highlander’s MPG ratings are guaranteed…
0 comment(s) so far on What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?