What Are the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels?
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,500 MSRP* and $33,500 MSRP*, and that means there’s a new Toyota RAV4 for everyone. No matter what kind of budget you’re working with, it’s easy to find a Toyota RAV4 trim level that has all the features you’re searching for. What’s more, when you drive with Toyota, you can be sure that you’re making a great investment!
Explore each of the RAV4 trims in detail below, and then contact Mossy Toyota to schedule a test drive near Chula Vista or Encinitas.
Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
- Toyota RAV4 LE – $25,500 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,300 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $29,500 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $32,900 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited – $33,500 MSRP*
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid options have not yet been released in the La Jolla area, but we’ve provided more details on each of these available models, below.
2019 Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
The vehicle you choose should be able to satisfy you for years to come, and in this regard, the right set of standard features can make all the difference. Here, we’ve listed a few of the standout feature that you can expect to find on each Toyota RAV4 trim level:
- RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0), Toyota Entune™ 3.0 Audio with 7-inch touchscreen, Soft-touch interior accents, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE: Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, Dual-zone automatic climate control with rear vents, available 8-inch touchscreen.
- RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, Leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB).
- RAV4 Adventure: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, Hill Start Assist Control, Trailer Sway Control, and Downhill Assist Control, 3,500-pound towing capacity, 19-inch wheels with 8.6-inch ground clearance, high-rise roof rails, and LED Daytime Running Lights with Integrated Fog Lights.
- RAV4 Limited: Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, Digital rearview mirror, 2-position driver’s seat memory function, Heated and ventilated perforated front seats, Heated and perforated rear outboard seats, and available Panoramic Glass Moonroof.
The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) package comes standard on every 2019 Toyota RAV4 trim level. This means that you’ll enjoy the benefits of Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, no matter which trim you choose.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Trim Levels
What distinguishes the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid trims from the other available models? Hybrid versions of the LE, XLE, and Limited trims will all be made available later this year.
Although these will include most of the standard features offered on the comparable non-hybrid builds, they’ll also offer a new Dynamic Force 2.5L Engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II, as well as improved AWD Capability with a newly-separate rear-mounted electric motor. You’ll enjoy up to 219 total system horsepower, and fuel economy of up to 41 mpg city, 37 mpg highway**.
Keep an eye on our new Toyota RAV4 Hybrid inventory to be among the first to test drive one of these models.
Get Behind the Wheel of Your Favorite Toyota RAV4 Trim at Mossy Toyota!
Now that you’ve had a chance to explore the 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations, we’re sure that you’ll want to get a hands-on feel for what they can do. Start your next adventure today by comparing the Toyota RAV4 vs. Honda CR-V, finding a new Toyota RAV4 for sale in San Diego, and then just reach out to schedule your test drive! While you’re here, read up on the 2019 Toyota RAV4 maintenance light or learn more about our financing options.
More from Mossy Toyota
Need a dependable Toyota truck to help you take on tough San Diego hauls with confidence? The Toyota Tacoma is your dream vehicle. Choose between six different 2022 Toyota Tacoma trim levels based on what your La Jolla job site or next upcoming towing job requires. Whether you’re eyeing the 2022 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab or Toyota…
Have trouble finding a reliable SUV that combines mighty performance specs with remarkable fuel economy ratings? The brand-new 2022 Toyota Highlander may be exactly what you’re looking for. Whether you need an adaptable vehicle for your CA off-roading adventures or a three-row SUV for getting the kids around San Diego, the Highlander’s MPG ratings are guaranteed…
If you’re looking for a dependable Toyota SUV in San Diego, you simply can’t go wrong with the Toyota 4Runner! This state-of-the-art crossover not only offers a spacious interior cabin, but you can also choose between a multitude of stunning 4Runner color options for the exterior and cabin. Whether you’re looking for bold hues or classic…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $920 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1045 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,395 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.