2019 Toyota Camry Configurations and Features
The 2019 Toyota Camry is great for La Jolla commuters thanks to its variety of trim levels and configurations. Whether you go with the base trim, L, or the performance-focused 2019 Camry XSE, there is a model for everyone. Mossy Toyota is exploring the Camry options available at Mossy Toyota in San Diego.
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- L: Starting at $24,095 MSRP*
- LE: Starting at $24,600 MSRP*
- SE: Starting at $25,800 MSRP*
- XLE: Starting at $29,175 MSRP*
- XSE: Starting at $29,725 MSRP*
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,300 MSRP*
- XSE V6: Starting at $34,850 MSRP*
2019 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
The Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system is standard with each Camry configuration. That includes Automatic High Beams, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection. In addition to these state-of-the-art safety features, you can also expect the Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay, which enhances connectivity while driving in Chula Vista. Below is your guide to several features available with each trim.
- 2019 Toyota Camry L: The base trim offers a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, a 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE: With the LE, San Diego drivers get additional comfort with the power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a sleeker exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels. You will also get an integrated car alarm and a 60/40-split folding back seat.
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim features the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. Other features include paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, 18-inch wheels, and SofTex seating.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: This trim offers premium features like wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, keyless ignition, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, and head-up display.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2019 XSE combines the features of the XLE with the performance of the SE. It’s a great option for Carlsbad drivers who want luxurious features and exceptional performance.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Drivers will get a stronger performance thanks to the 3.5L V6 engine that produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Features include heated front seats, chrome interior accents, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The top-of-the-line XSE V6 shares the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 trim. The XSE V6 also features height-adjustable front seats, driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, and 9 premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Learn More About the 2019 Toyota Camry Configurations
If you want to experience what the new Toyota Camry has to offer in person, stop by Mossy Toyota today! We will explore the Camry trim levels, show you the impressive Toyota Camry fuel economy, take you out for a test drive, and help you narrow your search to the model that best fits your driving needs and budget. Don’t forget to check out our Toyota Camry lease specials, current vehicle specials so you can save on your Camry vehicle. Contact us today with any questions!
More from Mossy Toyota
Are you in the market for a sedan that can handle your commutes around and outside of San Diego, yet doesn’t force you to spend lots on fuel? The 2021 Toyota Corolla boasts impressive mpg ratings with the 2021 Corolla Hybrid LE trim, achieving up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway*. Learn more about…
If you’re looking for an eco-friendly car with an accessible starting price, the 2021 Toyota Prius is an excellent option! With seven Toyota Prius configurations available, you have the ability to customize your San Diego driving experience from performance features to interior amenities. Read on to learn more about Prius configurations with Mossy Toyota to find…
If you’re in the market for an affordable midsize car, the 2021 Toyota Prius offers reliability and impressive performance without forcing buyers to break the bank. But what are the different Prius models for the 2021 model year? Compare Prius models with Mossy Toyota below, then contact us to arrange at test drive in this popular,…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $930 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1095 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,495 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.